Cathodic Corrosion Protection
Protecting your assets from corrosion
Designed to prevent leaks and corrosion on metallic assets
Cathodic Corrosion Protection
Adler & Allan’s corrosion protection division provides specialist services and expertise in the application of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection (ICCP), Sacrificial Anode Systems, and surge prevention.
Designed to safeguard critical assets and infrastructure, Cathodic Protection prevents leaks and corrosion on metallic assets that come into contact with sea, groundwater, and rivers. Where leaks and corrosion do occur, pollution, environmental clean-up, repairs, and replacement on industrial installations are often the result, incurring needless costs for the parties involved.
Covering feasibility studies, engineering design, installation, commissioning and maintenance, our specialist Cathodic Protection service mitigates these risks, delivering the most cost effective solution available. The service is ideal for a range of sectors, including Defence, oil and petrochemical companies, ports and jetties, water authorities, and government organisations.
Industry-leading corrosion protection from Adler & Allan
Our team of qualified cathodic protection engineers provide a specialist corrosion protection service, which covers feasibility studies, engineering design, installation, commissioning and maintenance.
Cathodic Protection from Adler & Allan will help prevent corrosion and breakdown, while increasing the service life of metallic assets.
- Cost effective designs to minimise the expenses involved in environmental clean-up and plant repair
- Safeguards against corrosion and provides additional asset protection
- Pipeline conditions monitored, using Close Interval Potential Surveys (CIPS) and Direct Current Voltage Gradient (DCVG) survey methods, providing accurate GPS for low protection locations and damage along any given pipeline
- Careful consideration of river crossings and other areas where corrosion can be more aggressive, causing increased risks of leaks
- Test facilities installed at regular intervals
- The installation of Surge Arrestors and Isolation Flange Kits to ensure isolation between the cathodic protection system, above ground pipework and grounding mats to ensure protection is achieve
- World leading expertise in consultancy, engineering and design, available separately or as part of a complete package.
- Ongoing maintenance contracts, whether Cathodic Protection has been installed by Adler & Allan or a third party.
Maintenance contracts for optimum effectiveness
Regular maintenance will ensure Cathodic Protection systems remain reliable throughout their service life. If a system is neglected, a fault may go unnoticed until a serious corrosion problem occurs. A maintenance contract with Adler & Allan guarantees that the system is thoroughly examined and tested by qualified corrosion engineers at agreed intervals. We can offer maintenance contracts as a standalone service, even if Adler & Allan were not the original suppliers.
For more information on our Cathodic Protection services, download our corrosion prevention leaflet here.
Alternatively call us on 0800 592 827, or contact us.